Cost per serving $0.66 view details
- 12 flour tortillas (you can also use corn)
- 2- 8 oz cans or 3 cups green chili enchilada sauce
- 1 1/2 cups white shredded cheese (Monterey jack, mozzarella)
- 1/4 cup diced green chiles
- 1 1/2 cups shredded chicken
- cooking spray like Crisco canola or olive oil
- Spray the bottom of baking dish with cooking oil
- Toss together the chicken, chiles, cheese and 1 cup of the chile sauce.
- Warm tortilla in skillet or microwave to soften.
- Lay a tortilla flat and fill with about 1/4 cup of filling down the center.
- Bring the edges over the filling to close it and then lay the tortilla seam side down in a 9x13 baking dish. Repeat until all of the tortillas are filled.
- Pour remaining sauce over the top. Sprinkle with shredded Monterrey jack or mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 300 degrees
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 118g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 227||68%|
|Total Fat 25.57g||32%|
|Saturated Fat 13.05g||52%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.05g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|