Cost per serving $0.74 view details
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz each) condensed cream of mushroom soup (I use Campbell's)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 cups cooked cut green beans
- 2 2/3 cups french fried onions
- Stir the soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, beans and 1 1/3 cups onions in a 3-qt casserole.
- Bake at 350F for 25 minutes or until the bean mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir the bean mixture and top with the remaining onions.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 171g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 14||8%|
|Total Fat 1.59g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.49g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 32.35g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 11.7g||39%|