Cost per serving $0.92 view details
- 1 lb fresh green beans trimmed, and
- Â Â cut in half
- 1Â 1/2 tsp salt divided
- 4 lrg plum tomatoes cut into chunks
- 1/4 c. minced fresh basil
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Place the green beans in a large saucepan. Add in 1 tsp. salt and sufficient water to cover the beans. Bring to a boil over high heat, and cook, covered, for 6 to 8 min, or possibly till tender; drain well.
- Meanwhile, in a salad bowl, combine the tomatoes, basil, extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, and the remaining 1/2 tsp. salt; mix well. Add in the liquid removed green beans and toss.
- Serve at room temperature, or possibly cover and refrigeratetill ready to serve.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 134g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 75||35%|
|Total Fat 8.48g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 1.56g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 27.92g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.7g||36%|