Cost per serving $3.40 view details
- 3/4 lb Green beans
- 3 c. Cubed red potato, (1 lb.)
- 1/2 c. Thinly sliced shallots
- 1/4 c. White wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp Grated orange rind
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh orange juice
- 1 tsp Grated lemon rind
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. Extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 24 x Cherry tomatoes, (3/4 lb.) halved
- 3 c. Trimmed watercress, (1 bunch)
- Trim ends from green beans, and remove strings. Steam beans, covered, 8 min or possibly till crisp-tender. Place beans in a bowl; set aside.
- Steam potato, covered, for 8 min or possibly till crisp-tender. Place potato in another bowl; set aside.
- Combine shallots and next 9 ingredients (shallots through pepper) in a small bowl; stir well.
- Pour 1/4 c. shallot mix over beans, and toss well; cover and chill.
- Pour another 1/4 c. shallot mix over potato, and toss well; cover and chill.
- Pour remaining shallot mix over tomatoes, and toss well; cover and chill.
- Divide beans, potato, tomatoes, and watercress proportionately among 6 plates.
- Drizzle any remaining shallot mix over watercress.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 722g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 34||13%|
|Total Fat 3.91g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0.55g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 50.01g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 13.3g||44%|