Cost per recipe $2.28 view details
- 1 med. cucumber, peeled, seeded and finely minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounce. plain (non-fat) yogurt
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 tbsp. minced chives or possibly scallion
- Finely chop cucumber into strainer, sprinkle with salt and let stand 15 min. Press out liquid with back of spoon and drain. Place in bowl with rest of ingredients and mix well. Chill till ready to serve.
- Excellent on lamb patties, also very good with stuffed grape leaves. Makes 1 c..
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 383g|
|Calories from Fat 68||43%|
|Total Fat 7.71g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 4.81g||19%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 14.38g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|