Cost per serving $2.05 view details
- 1 c. Plain lowfat yogurt
- Â Â Finely grated peel of 1
- Â Â Lemon
- 1Â 1/2 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. Finely minced fresh oregano
- 2 Tbsp. Finely minced parsley
- 1 med Clove garlic, peeled and
- Â Â Forced through a press
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Â Â Freshly grnd black pepper
- Â Â To taste
- 4 x Chicken breast halves on the
- Â Â Bone, skin removed
- 1. Combine the yogurt, lemon peel and juice, oregano, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper.
- 2. Put the chicken into a dish and spread about 1/4 c. of the yogurt sauce over the chicken. Cover with plastic wrap and chill several hrs or possibly overnight. Cover and chill the remaining yogurt sauce.
- 3. Place the chicken on a rack in a baking pan and bake in a preheated 375-degree oven 30 min. Turn the oven 30 min. Turn the oven to broil and continue cooking about 5 min, till the chicken is browned on top and cooked through.
- 4. Spoon the yogurt sauce over the chicken and serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 239g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 189||53%|
|Total Fat 21.06g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 7.08g||28%|
|Trans Fat 0.17g|
|Total Carbs 5.36g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|