Cost per recipe $3.18 view details
- 2 c. All purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. Baking pwdr
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 10 Tbsp. Unsalted butter, cut into pcs, room temperature
- 1/2 c. Plain yogurt
- 2 lrg Large eggs, beaten to blend
- 2 lrg Egg yolks, beaten to blend
- 1Â 1/2 c. Grated kasseri cheese or possibly Romano
- 1/4 c. Finely minced fresh Italian parsley
- Preheat oven to 350F. Sift flour, baking pwdr and salt into large bowl.
- Add in butter, yogurt and 2 Large eggs and stir to blend. Knead with hands in bowl till smooth soft dough forms. Transfer dough to floured surface. Roll out to 12-inch square, about 1/2 inch thick. Cut square into 13 strips, then cut each strip crosswise into 4 equal strips.
- Place strips on large baking sheet. Brush tops with yolks. Mix cheese and parsley in bowl. Sprinkle over strips. Bake till golden brown, about 30 min.
- Serve hot.
- Makes about 52.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 826g|
|Calories from Fat 1624||56%|
|Total Fat 183.46g||229%|
|Saturated Fat 108.19g||433%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 205.54g||55%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.2g||24%|