Cost per serving $1.53 view details
- 6 ripe Roma tomatoes, cut in chunks
- 1 cucumber, peeled, cut in chunks
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese - I like Bulgarian better than Greek, but it may be hard to find in some places
- 1/2 cup good quality extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 loaf fresh bread - sourdough is best
- Cut up vegetables and put in salad bowl.
- Add salt and pepper, feta and oil.
- Let "sweat" a half hour at room temp.
- Serve with bread.
- Dip bread into bottom of bowl and enjoy the juices.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 192g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 281||82%|
|Total Fat 31.83g||40%|
|Saturated Fat 6.72g||27%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 10.83g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|