Cost per serving $1.63 view details
- 1/3 c. all-purpose flour
- 2Â 1/4 c. 1% low-fat lowfat milk
- 3/4 c. shredded fontina cheese
- 2/3 c. crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 c. grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 3 ounce light processed cheese, (light Velveeta)
- 6 c. cooked medium elbow macaroni
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 10 ounce frzn minced spinach, thawed and squeezed
- Â Â cooking spray
- 1/3 c. onion melba toasts, (12 pcs), crushed
- 1 Tbsp. reduced-calorie margarine, softened
- Preheat oven to 375 oF.
- Place flour in a large saucepan. Gradually add in lowfat milk, stirring with a whisk till blended. Cook over medium heat 8 min or possibly till thick, stirring constantly. Add in cheeses; cook 3 min or possibly till cheese melts, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; stir in macaroni, salt, and spinach.
- Spoon mix into a 2 qt casserole coated with cooking spray. Combine crushed toasts and margarine in a small bowl; stir till well-blended.
- Sprinkle over macaroni mix. Bake at 375 oF for 30 min or possibly till bubbly.
- Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 1 c.).
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 328g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 141||16%|
|Total Fat 16.16g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 8.36g||33%|
|Trans Fat 0.26g|
|Total Carbs 142.46g||38%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.8g||23%|