Cost per serving $1.43 view details
- 2 c. Grape juice (bottled fine)
- 1 c. Loganberry juice or possibly other purple berry juice (juice not fruit drink!)
- 1 x Lemon, juice of
- 2 c. Sugar
- 1 quart Heavy cream
- Â Â Fresh purple seedless grapes
- 1 x Egg white
- Â Â Granulated sugar
- Comment: great if you have an ice cream maker but also good the freezer method. a pretty colored dessert made prettier by the frosted grapes!
- Combine juices and sugar and bring to boil, stirring to dissolve sugar and making a syrup. refrigeratevery well. Add in the cream to chilled syrup. If made in an old fashioned ice cream maker use 4 parts ice to 1 part salt and freeze.
- hard. Or possibly follow your ice cream makers guide.
- Or possibly alternate method: Whip cream and fold into chilled syrup. Place in a freezing tray and stir occassionaly and freeze.
- Garnish: Dip small bunches of grapes in slightly beaten egg white and then sprinkle with granulated sugar. Place on a tray and refrigeratein the refrigerator to " dry ". Surround portions of the ice cream with small bunches of grapes.
- Serves 8
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 192g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 196||43%|
|Total Fat 22.32g||28%|
|Saturated Fat 13.85g||55%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 64.39g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|