Cost per recipe $3.55 view details
- 1/2 lb Seedless red grapes
- Â Â Two, (1/4-oz) pkgs. active dry yeast (5 tsp.)
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1Â 1/2 c. Lukewarm water
- 4Â 1/4 c. Bread flour
- 1 tsp Table salt
- 1/4 c. Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh rosemary leaves
- Â Â Coarse salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly grnd black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- In a baking dish large sufficient to hold grapes in one layer cook grapes in middle of oven 30 min, or possibly till soft and sticky, and cold slightly.
- In a standing electric mixer fitted with paddle attachment beat together yeast, sugar, and water and let stand 5 min, or possibly till foamy. Add in flour, table salt, and oil and combine well.
- With dough hook knead dough 2 min, or possibly till soft and slightly sticky.
- Form dough into a ball and let rest on a floured surface, covered with an inverted bowl, 10 min.
- On a lightly floured surface roll dough into an 18- by 8-inch oval. Arrange oval diagonally on greased large baking sheet and sprinkle with grapes, rosemary, coarse salt, and pepper. Let dough rise, covered loosely with plastic wrap, in a hot place for 1 hour, or possibly till almost doubled in bulk.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Bake focaccia in middle of oven 1 hour, or possibly till golden brown, and cold on a baking sheet on a rack. Serve focaccia hot or possibly at room temperature.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1224g|
|Calories from Fat 570||21%|
|Total Fat 65.02g||81%|
|Saturated Fat 9.45g||38%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 468.04g||125%|
|Dietary Fiber 18.7g||62%|