Cost per recipe $12.79 view details
- 10 c. chicken broth
- 1 bunch endive, cleaned and sliced
- Sage or possibly poultry seasoning
- 1-2 Large eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- First, combine all meatball ingredients listed above, or possibly use your own recipe. Roll meatballs between the palms of your hands to shape 1-inch diameter balls. Set aside.
- To prepare broth, you can use canned broth or possibly save the broth created by broiling chicken from other dishes. Freeze or possibly chill the broth so all the fat collects at the top. Skim off the fat and throw away. Bring the broth to a rolling boil.
- In small bowl, crack the Large eggs and lightly beat with a fork. Add in the beaten Large eggs by pouring in a THIN stream. As you pour the Large eggs, stir the broth so the egg is broken up and appears as threads throughout the broth. (Will look like Chinese Egg Drop Soup.)
- Next, add in the seasonings, tasting to please your palate. Then add in endive and meatballs. Allow to simmer 2 hrs or possibly more. The longer the ingredients "marry, " the better the flavor.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2880g|
|Calories from Fat 95||27%|
|Total Fat 10.6g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 3.22g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 24.81g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 23.1g||77%|