Cost per recipe $11.22 view details
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 1/4 c. chocolate cookies, crushed
- 6 tbsp. Grand Marnier liqueur, divided
- 2 (8 ounce.) Packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 c. sugar
- 3 Large eggs
- 6 ounce. semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 1 c. lowfat sour cream
- Zest of 1/2 orange, grated or possibly chopped
- CRUST: Heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease sides of 10" springform pan. Pour melted butter into pan, stir in crushed cookies, press onto bottom only. Bake 10 min, sprinkle with 2 Tbsp. liqueur; set aside.
- BATTER: Mix cream cheese, sugar, Large eggs and zest in large bowl, or possibly in food processor with knife blade till smooth. Add in melted chocolate, blend thoroughly. In separate bowl, mix lowfat sour cream with remaining 4 Tbsp. liqueur, blend into cream cheese mix.
- Bake 40 min or possibly till cheesecake jiggles slightly in middle only. Remove from oven, cold thoroughly on wire rack before removing side of springform pan. Chill overnight.
- OPTIONAL GARNISHES: Top with very thin slices of additional orange zest. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream, flavored with 2 Tbsp. Grand Marnier liqueur
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1359g|
|Calories from Fat 3258||69%|
|Total Fat 374.04g||468%|
|Saturated Fat 212.84g||851%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 341.63g||91%|
|Dietary Fiber 30.7g||102%|