Cost per recipe $4.96 view details
- 1 lg. family pkg. chicken wings
- 18 ounce. jar marmalade - empty and fill 1/4 of jar with,
- Soy sauce (lite salt, optional)
- Healthy pinch of dry ginger (optional)
- Garlic pwdr to taste
- Cut tips off wings (throw away), cut wings in two. Preset oven to 350 degrees. Use large shallow pan (don't crowd) single layer (if possible) and sprinkle lightly with garlic pwdr.
- Bake 350 degrees for 30 min - drain some excess juice. Spread marmalade mix over top of wings.
- Bake 40-60 min till sauce caramelizes. (Check frequently after 40 min of second baking.)
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 519g|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 339.01g||90%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g||12%|