Cost per serving $0.58 view details
- 1 c. heavy cream or possibly whipping cream
- 24 whl graham crackers
- 3 Tbsp. chocolate syrup such as Hershey's
- 2 ounce chocolate curls optional
- Â Â chocolate sprinkles optional
- Softly whip the cream in a large, chilled bowl. Add in the chocolate syrup and beat till hard and spreading consistency.
- On a platter arrange two graham cracker rectangles to create a square form. Spread chocolate cream on to the graham crackers just to cover. Repeat till all of the crackers are used, but reserve sufficient cream to cover the sides and top of the cake.
- Refrigeratein the refrigerator for 8 hrs, or possibly overnight.
- Decorate the top with semisweet or possibly white chocolate curls or possibly chocolate sprinkles, if you like.
- Bruce Says: The following is a recipe which has been used for four generations in our family. It is for a simple chocolate icebox cake which we always have during the holiday season.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 85g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 100||29%|
|Total Fat 11.23g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 3.84g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 55.35g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||8%|