Cost per recipe $2.29 view details
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs and sugar in a medium bowl and mix well. Add the butter and mix well. Press the mixture into a 9-inch pie pan.
- Top with aluminum pie tin and with a circular motion, press the crust tightly into the pan.
- Bake until browned, about 20 minutes. Cool for 10 to 15 minutes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 402g|
|Calories from Fat 671||36%|
|Total Fat 75.64g||95%|
|Saturated Fat 33.79g||135%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 275.38g||73%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.1g||34%|