Cost per recipe $2.79 view details
- 1 x Flank steak (about 1/2 lb)
- 1 c. Unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 c. Crushed fresh pineapple
- 1/2 c. Sliced red onion
- 1 Tbsp. Reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 x Lime -- sliced
- 3 Tbsp. Minced cilantro
- 2 clv garlic -- chopped
- 2 tsp Chopped jalapeno
- 1 Tbsp. Chili pwdr Tabasco to taste
- 1/2 c. Beef broth Cilantro Tabasco Lime juice
- MARINADE: Combine all ingredients.
- MARINADE SAUCE: Add in beef broth to Marinade; season with cilantro, Tabasco and lime juice.
- Oil the grill to prevent sticking. Make certain the coals are warm.
- Allow flank steak to sit in marinade for 2 hrs.
- Place on grill and allow to grill till done, 6-7 min on first side, second side depends upon the doneness desired.
- Portobello mushrooms, onions, and zucchini squash can also be grilled as well as a side dish. Use leftover pineapple as a garnish by surrounding the meat on the plate.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 566g|
|Calories from Fat 255||50%|
|Total Fat 28.92g||36%|
|Saturated Fat 4.0g||16%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 64.17g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.1g||24%|