Cost per recipe $2.42 view details
- 3 Flat Bread Rounds
- 2 Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1/2 Spanish Onion
- 3 Sprigs of Fresh Rosemary or 1 Tablespoon Dried Rosemary
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- Peel and then thinly slice potatoes. Get them as thin as you can. about the thickness of a quarter if you can. Having a nice sharp knife comes in handy here.
- Set potatoes on a bowl of cold water while you prep the rest
- Slice onions into half circles, shoe string style.
- Heat skillet and add 1 TBL olive
- While skillet heats, strip Rosemary sprigs, unless using dried
- When skillet is hot, add onion, pinch of salt and half of Rosemary
- Lower heat and continue to stir occasionally until onions are soft and develop a golden color. You are not trying to caramelize them completely. When done, remove from heat.
- While onions are cooking, preheat oven to 375 degrees and place flat breads on cookie sheet.
- Lay potatoes out on paper dowel to drain and pat dry.
- Drizzle flat breads with Olive Oil
- Begin to assemble pizza. I like to put onions on first, then layer the potatoes, hit it with one more dash of the unused rosemary and another pinch of salt.
- Drizzle a bit more oil over layers.
- Bake in oven for 35-40 min or until potatoes are tender.
- NOTE: Really Great. I would add dollops of goat cheese next time for even more flavor. try it and let me know what you guys think.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 605g|
|Calories from Fat 81||11%|
|Total Fat 9.1g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 2.74g||11%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 145.3g||39%|
|Dietary Fiber 13.4g||45%|