This is a print preview of "Golden Oven Roasted Potatoes" recipe.
Golden Oven Roasted Potatoes Recipe
These potatoes go great with anything from a roast to eggs and toast.
Enjoy and Love,
|Prep time: 15 minutes
|Cook time: 45 minutes
About 12 potatoes – your choice
Juice of ½ lemon
½ tsp black pepper
4 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven 350 degrees:
- Skin the potatoes, wash and pat dry the potatoes with a paper towel.
- In a bowl combine the lemon juice, olive oil and pepper.
- Toss the potatoes in this mixture and place in a baking dish.
- Bake for about 45 minutes or until fork tender and golden. Halfway through the baking process gently turn over the potatoes so they may become golden on the other side.