Cost per serving $0.07 view details
- 1 cup Golden Graham cereal, crushed
- 8 oz package of chocolate almond bark
- 2 Tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- Â½ cup raisins
- Â½ cup rolled oats
- 1 cup coconut
- Black food coloring
- Miniature pretzels, about a half-cup
- Writing icing, red
- In a glass bowl, mix coconut with a few drops of black food coloring.
- Stir until complete coated, adding more if needed. Set aside.
- Melt almond bark according to package directions.
- Mix in peanut butter and stir until smooth.
- Add cereal, raisins, and oats.
- Drop by tablespoonful onto wax paper, making the candy in an oblong shape.
- fore candy hardens, top each one with the tinted coconut..
- Break pretzels into small pieces reserving the ones that are slightly curved to make your spider legs.
- Coat each pretzel âlegâ with melted chocolate and attach to the spiders side.
- Someone may be counting, so be sure to use four legs on each side.
- Reinforce the legs by drizzling a little melted chocolate on each side after they are attached.
- Sprinkle a little more coconut on top.
- Take the red writing icing and add two red dots on the front of each spider for eyes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 10g|
|Recipe makes 24 servings|
|Calories from Fat 12||32%|
|Total Fat 1.43g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.67g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.1g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|