Cost per serving $3.34 view details
- 6 x asparagus spears trimmed, halved
- Â Â lengthwise, cut into 1 1/2" pcs
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pkt refrigerated pizza crust dough - (10 ounce)
- 1 can diced tomatoes with Italian seasonings (14 1/2 ounce), liquid removed
- 5Â 1/2 ounce soft fresh goat cheese log (such as Montrachet)
- 3 Tbsp. minced fresh marjoram
- 1/4 tsp dry crushed red pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Toss asparagus with oil in medium bowl to coat. Unroll pizza dough on baking sheet, forming 9- by 12-inch rectangle. Spoon tomatoes over dough, leaving 3/4-inch plain border. Scatter asparagus with oil over tomatoes.
- Bake pizza 7 min. Remove from oven. Crumble goat cheese over pizza. Sprinkle with marjoram and crushed pepper. Bake till crust is golden brown around edges, about 9 min longer.
- This recipe yields 2 servings (can be doubled).
- Comments: A lovely start to this spring supper would be mugs of green pea soup sprinkled with chives. Accompany the pizza with an arugula, radicchio and endive salad dressed with balsamic vinaigrette. Offer gelato for dessert.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 143g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 182||88%|
|Total Fat 20.58g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 2.84g||11%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.35g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||8%|