Cost per serving $15.60 view details
- 600g oyster mushrooms (or other various kinds), cut into slices
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 100ml white wine
- 200ml cream
- 200g Gorgonzola, cubed
- 50g Parmesan cheese or Grana Padano, grated
- Handful fresh thyme, chopped
- 600g potato gnocchi, fresh or thawed
- SautÃ© onions briefly in olive oil until tender.
- Add mushrooms, stir and simmer briefly until they lose some water.
- Add wine and sautÃ© over high heat for about 15 minutes.
- Stir in cream.
- Add the cheeses and simmer over low heat, whisking constantly, until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle the sauce with thyme and pepper, mix well.
- Cook gnocchi according to manufacturer's instructions, drain.
- Pour mushroom sauce over gnocchi, serve with green salad and a glass of white wine.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 604g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 524||58%|
|Total Fat 59.21g||74%|
|Saturated Fat 32.47g||130%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 54.34g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.7g||22%|