An old time favorite made gluten free! The best thing about this recipe is that no one will know they are gluten free :) Top with fresh fruit, add blueberries to batter, add favorite nuts for a new twist or top with homemade gluten free jam and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- 1 1/3 cups Gratefully Gluten Free All Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- 1/2 TBSP Baking Powder (gf)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 3/4 cup milk (almond milk adds wonderful flavor)
- 2 egg whites
- Mix dry ingredients in bowl and set aside.
- Mix eggs, melted butter and milk in separate bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients over dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Whisk egg whites until medium peaks form.
- Add egg whites to batter and fold gently.
- Bake in well oiled waffle iron until steam is no longer coming from waffle iron.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 112g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 137||52%|
|Total Fat 15.44g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 8.91g||36%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 27.26g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|