Meatloaf with a kick! You're going to love it!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 1 hours
Cost per serving $0.67 view details
- 1 lb Lean or Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Apricots (I use Dried Turkish Apricots)
- 3 tbsp finely chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 3 tbsp finely chopped Fresh Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Coriander
- 1/2 tsp Rainbow Peppercorns
- 1/2 cup Oatmeal (I use PC Organic)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 finely chopped Medium Onion
- In a large mixing bowl bring together the oatmeal, eggs, apricots, cilantro, garlic, onion and spices. Mix together thoroughly.
- Add ground beef. Mix together thorougly.
- Place on a cookie sheet in the shape of a football.
- Heat oven to 350
- Cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 84g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 30||29%|
|Total Fat 3.34g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0.91g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 13.79g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||7%|