Cost per serving $1.23 view details
- 1 pound ground pork sausage (I buy non seasoned and add my own spices to make sure it is gf)
- 1 loaf of gluten free bread torn in large chunks
- 2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1/4 tsp worcestershire sauce
- Cook sausage in skillet until crumbly.
- Drain well
- Place torn bread chunks in lightly greased 9 x 13 pan
- Sprinkle bread with cheese and top with sausage
- Whisk eggs and remaining ingredients
- Pour over sausage mixture.
- Cover and chill overnight
- Let stand at room temp. 30 before baking
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 min.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 189g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 283||72%|
|Total Fat 31.66g||40%|
|Saturated Fat 14.24g||57%|
|Trans Fat 0.12g|
|Total Carbs 3.53g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|