Cost per serving $0.67 view details
- 1/2 c. margarine
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. cocoa
- 2 x Large eggs
- 11/20 c. apple puree
- 1/2 c. minced chocolate or possibly choc chips
- 1 c. soy flour or possibly cornflour
- 1 c. rice flour
- 11/20 tsp wheat free baking pwdr Or possibly
- 1 tsp baking soda and 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- Preheat oven to 300F, prepare pans. Cream the margarine & sugar then blend in the cocoa. Beat in the apple puree, chocolate & Large eggs. Combine the dry ingredients then carefully mix them into the wet ingredients. Spoon into pans & bake for 30 mins.
- Makes 8-10 muffins.
- Variations:Banana-Choc: Replace the apple puree with 1.1/2 c. mashed bananas.
- Coconut & Apple-Choc: Add in 1 c. of dessicated coconut to the wet mix.
- Fruity Apple-Choc: Add in 1 c. of any desired dry fruits to the mix.
- Jaffa-Choc: Substitute the apple puree with 1.1/4 c. of orange juice & 1 Tbsp finely grated orange rind. Add in 1 c. of dessicated coconut.
- Nutty Apple-Choc: Add in 1/2 c. minced walnuts/pecans to the wet mix.
- Note: Cornflour = cornstarch.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 80g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 172||51%|
|Total Fat 19.84g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 5.62g||22%|
|Trans Fat 2.11g|
|Total Carbs 36.06g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||11%|