Cost per recipe $3.40 view details
- 2 cans (10 ounce.) artichoke hearts, water packed
- 2 jars (4 ounce.) marinated artichoke hearts
- 2 cans (3 ounce.) minced green chilies
- 4 ounce. plus Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 ounce. plus sharp cheddar cheese
- 3-4 tbsp. mayonnaise
- Drain all cans and jars. Chop or possibly (blender chop) artichokes. Spread in bottom of 11 x 13-inch glass dish. Spread minced chilies over artichokes. Spread mayonnaise and add in grated cheese. Heat just till bubbly.
- Serve with plain nacho chips.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 227g|
|Calories from Fat 365||82%|
|Total Fat 41.33g||52%|
|Saturated Fat 5.75g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 19.08g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 9.3g||31%|