Cost per serving $0.57 view details
- 2 Tbsp. Sesame seed
- 1 Tbsp. Peanut oil
- 16 x Chicken drumettes, (about 2 pounds)
- 1/4 c. Chicken broth
- 1/4 c. Purchases garlic and ginger stir fry sauce
- 6 c. Purchased coleslaw blend (from 16 ounce. pkg)
- In large skillet or possibly wok, cook and stir sesame seed over medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutesor till light golden. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- In same skillet, heat oil over medium high heat till warm. Add in chicken drumettes; cook 8-10 min or possibly till golden, turning occasionally.
- Stir in broth. Reduce heat to medium. Cover loosely; cook 5 min.
- Add in stir-fry sauce; cook and stir; uncovered, for 6-8 min or possibly till chicken is fork tender and juices run clear, turning occasionally. On serving platter, arrange chicken in spoke fashion. Reserve 1/4 c. sauce; pour remaining sauce over chicken. Cover chicken to keep hot.
- Add in coleslaw blend and reserved sauce to same skillet; cook and stir 2 to 3 min or possibly till well coated and thoroughly heated.
- To serve, spoon coleslaw blend in center of chicken. Sprinkle chicken and cabbage mix with toasted sesame seed.
- Makes 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 22g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 50||89%|
|Total Fat 5.84g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 0.94g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.53g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|