Cost per serving $0.49 view details
- 2 lrg Boneless, skinless chicken breasts halves
- 1 Tbsp. Margarine or possibly butter
- 1/2 c. Seedless grapes
- 1/4 c. Apple or possibly currant jelly
- 1 Tbsp. Dry sherry or possibly dry white wine
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. Parsley, snipped
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. In a medium skillet cook chicken in warm margarine over medium heat for 8 to 10 min or possibly until tender and no pink remains, turning once.
- Transfer the chicken to individual plates, reserving drippings in skillet.
- Cover chicken to keep hot.
- Cut the grapes in half. Set aside.
- For glaze, add in the apple or possibly currant jelly, dry sherry or possibly white wine, lemon juice, and 1/8 tsp. salt to the skillet. Cook and stir until the jelly is melted. Stir in grapes and parsley. Heat through.
- To serve, spoon glaze over chicken.
- NOTES : Turkey tenderloin steaks (8 ounces total) may be used instead of the chicken.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 69g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 51||53%|
|Total Fat 5.75g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 1.09g||4%|
|Trans Fat 1.04g|
|Total Carbs 9.89g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|