A sweet and gingery Teriyaki sauce tops wonderful Alaskan salmon on top of a toasted bun, to make a delicious, nutritious burger.
Servings: 4 Servings
Cost per serving $2.93 view details
- Â½ cup soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pinch red pepper
- Â½ tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- Â½ cup red onion, chopped
- 1 small red bell (capsicum) peppers, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups pineapple chunks, fresh
- 16 ounces salmon filets, Wild Alaskan
- 4 large whole wheat buns
- 1. Combine soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, ginger, garlic, red pepper, water and cornstarch in a saucepan.
- 2. Heat a non-stick skillet sprayed with cooking spray over medium heat and saute onion, peppers and pineapple chunks for 8 minutes to soften.
- 3. Add to saucepan and simmer over medium heat for 5 - 10 minutes until sauce thickens.
- 4. Grill salmon filets on outdoor or indoor grill for 4 â 5 minutes per side, until salmon just flakes. Do not over cook or you will have dry salmon.
- 5. Toast buns and top with salmon and teriyaki sauce.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 295g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 177||38%|
|Total Fat 19.71g||25%|
|Saturated Fat 4.13g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 46.38g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||9%|