Cost per serving $1.46 view details
- 4Â 1/2 c. Prepared fruit about 3.25 lbs. fully ripe peaches
- 1/4 c. Finely minced crystallized ginger
- 6 c. Sugar
- 1 box SURE-JELL fruit pectin
- Peel and pit peaches; fin ely chop or possibly grind. Measure 4 1/2 c. into 6- to 8-qt saucepot; add in ginger.
- Measure sugar and set aside. Mix fruit pectin into fruit in saucepot. Place over high heat and stir till mix comes to a full boil. Immediately add in all sugar and stir. B ring to a full rolling boil and boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and skim off foam with metal spoon. Ladle quickly into warm jars, filling within 1/8 inch of tops. Wipe jar rims and threads. Cover with two-piece lids. Screw bands tig hly. Invert jars for 5 min, then turn upright. After 1 hour, check seals.*
- *Or possibly follow water bath method recommended by U DA.
- Makes about 8 (1 c.) jars
- ( I made this with fresh minced ginger and am giving it for gifts this Xmas. )
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 285g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 2||0%|
|Total Fat 0.29g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.07g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 171.38g||46%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||8%|