Cost per serving $8.74 view details
- 1 x 9 ozs pkg green giant frzn baby cut carrots
- 1/3 c. Orange marmalade
- 1/4 c. Hoisin sauce
- 1Â 1/2 tsp Grated gingerroot
- 4 x Boneless center-cut pork loin chops
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 9 ounce Pig. green giant frzn sugar snap, peas
- 1 x 8 ozs can sliced water chestnuts
- Spray pan with nonstick cooking spray. To thaw carrots, cut small slit in center of pouch; place on microwave-safe plate. Microwave on High for 5 min. Set aside.
- In small bowl, combine marmalade, hoisin sauce and gingerroot; mix well. Reserve 2 Tbsp. sauce; set aside.
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Place pork in corners of sprayed pan. Place thawed carrots in center of pan. Drizzle some of sauce over carrots; brush pork with sauce.
- Bake at 450 F. for 5 min. Remove pan from oven.
- Brush pork and carrots with sauce. Add in sugar snap peas and water chestnuts to carrots; toss gently.
- Return to oven; bake an additional 8-10 min or possibly till pork is no longer pink in center and vegetables are tender, spooning pan juices over vegetables halfway through baking.
- Place pork chops and vegetables on large serving platter. Drizzle chops with reserved 2 Tbsp. sauce.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 468g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 115||18%|
|Total Fat 12.77g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 3.63g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.09g|
|Total Carbs 53.53g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||8%|