Cost per serving $1.39 view details
- 1 2/3 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons ketchup or 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons peeled and finely grated fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon vinegar">cider vinegar or other vinegar
- 1 (12 oz) pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Whisk together 2/3 cup broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, ketchup, ginger, garlic, and vinegar in a bowl and pour into a large ziploc bag. Add tenderloin and seal bag, then marinate in the refrigerator, turning bag over occasionally, for 2 hours.
- Remove tenderloin from the refrigerator and let sit for about 1 hour.
- Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 425Â°F.
- Pat tenderloin dry and reserve marinade. Heat oil in a 12-inch ovenproof skillet over medium high heat until hot but not smoking, then brown tenderloin on all sides, turning with tongs, about 3 minutes total. Transfer skillet to oven and roast pork until thermometer inserted diagonally into center of meat registers 155Â°F, 13 to 15 minutes. Transfer to a cutting board and let stand, loosely covered with foil, about 10 minutes.
- While meat is roasting, pour marinade through a fine-mesh sieve into a small saucepan and boil until reduced to about 1/3 cup, 10 to 15 minutes. Stir in remaining cup broth and bring sauce to a simmer. Serve slices of tenderloin with sauce.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 229g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 47||24%|
|Total Fat 5.28g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 1.07g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 18.61g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|