Cost per recipe $9.31 view details
- 250 grams bamboo shoots(labong),sliced
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 250 grams medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 thumb-sized ginger, sliced thinkly
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pour water in pan and add bamboo shoots, uncover and bring to boil for 20-30 minutes or until soften. Drain and set aside.
- In a pan, heat oil and saute garlic, onion and ginger.
- Pour coconut milk and bring to boil over low heat. Stir constantly.
- Add cooked bamboo shoots, cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add shrimp and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add chopped chili and vegetables.
- Simmer for another minute or until thicken, turn off the heat.
- Serve hot.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 883g|
|Calories from Fat 849||69%|
|Total Fat 101.11g||126%|
|Saturated Fat 86.45g||346%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 30.94g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||12%|