Cost per serving $0.96 view details
- Ginataan with Bilo Bilo and Sweet Potatoes
- 1 Sweet Potato Chopped in 1/2 Inch Chunks
- 2-3 Plantains Bananas in 1/2 Inch Slices
- Bilo Bilo (Recipe Below)
- 2 Cans of Coconut Milk
- 1 Cup of Sugar
- 2 Cups of Water
- Bilo bilo
- 1 box of Mochiko
- Water to texture
- Create a simple syrup with sugar and water in a medium stock pot.
- Once the simple syrup is brought to a boil, add the coconut milk.
- When the mixture begins to boil, add the sweet potato.
- While the sweet potatoes are cooking, cook the tapioca by directed
- Cook until it becomes tender and add the banana.
- Add the bilo bilo and the tapioca.
- When the bilo bilo rises, it is cooked.
- Bilo Bilo
- Pour the mochiko into a large bowl
- Slowly add water until it becomes a thick paste
- Rolling into 1/2 inch balls
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 205g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 189||60%|
|Total Fat 22.6g||28%|
|Saturated Fat 20.05g||80%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 30.33g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|