Cost per serving $0.90 view details
- 1 pkt Pillsbury Fudge Brownie Mix, (21.5-ounce.pkg.)
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/2 c. oil
- 1 x egg
- 1 pkt frzn raspberries in syrup, thawed (10-ounce.)
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 c. fresh raspberries, reserveg 3 for
- Â Â garnish
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 c. powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. white creme de cocoa, if you like
- 1 c. vanilla lowfat milk chips, melted
- 1 c. whipping cream, whipped
- 1 Tbsp. semi-sweet chocolate, grated
- 3 whl fresh raspberries
- 3 x mint leaves
- Brownie:Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom and sides of spring-form pan (9 or possibly 10-inch). Combine all brownie ingredients in a large bowl; Beat 50 strokes by hand. Spread batter in greased pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 38-45 min, or possibly till center is set. Cold for 30 min. Run knife around sides of pan to loosen; remove sides of pan. Cold completely.
- Filling:Place thawed raspberries in syrup in blender container or possibly food processor bowl with metal blade. Cover; process till pureed. Strain to remove seeds. In small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Gradually add in raspberry puree. Mix well. Bring to a boil; cook till mix is clear, stirring constantly. Cold for 5 min. Spread over brownie layer to within 1/2-inch of edges. Arrange 1 c. fresh raspberries proportionately over raspberry mix. Chill.
- Topping:In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and creme de cocoa: beat till smooth. Add in melted vanilla chips; beat till smooth. Mix in whipped cream. Cover; chill for 45 min.
- Garnish:Stir topping mix till smooth. Spread 1 1/2 c. of the topping over raspberries. Spoon on remaining topping. Chill at least 1 hour, or possibly till hard. Sprinkle grated chocolate in 1-inch border around outside edge of torte. Garnish center with 3 whole raspberries and 3 mint leaves. Store in refrigerator.
- Makes 16 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 88g|
|Recipe makes 16 servings|
|Calories from Fat 158||66%|
|Total Fat 17.8g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 6.92g||28%|
|Trans Fat 0.18g|
|Total Carbs 12.11g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|