Cost per serving $1.74 view details
- 12 ounce giant shell pasta
- 2 can spaghetti sauce
- 3 c. lowfat mozzarella cheese part skim lowfat milk
- 1 lb grnd turkey breast cooked & liquid removed
- 15 ounce nonfat ricotta cheese
- 1/2 c. parmesan cheese
- 3/4 c. egg beaters 99% egg substitute
- Cook noodles as directed on box.
- Cook the turkey meat in a bowl in the microwave.
- Cover bowl with a piece of waxed paper and cook 5 min.
- Remove and stir.
- Return to microwave and cook about 3-4 more min.
- Drain turkey meat in colander.
- In a large bowl, pour the two cans of spaghetti sauce.
- Add in the turkey to the tomato sauce.
- In a medium bowl, blend together the ricotta cheese, three Egg Beaters, and 4 tbs of parmesan cheese.
- Spray two casserole dishes with Pam (9-inch size).
- This recipe makes twocasseroles.
- You can serve one now and freeze one.
- Pour a little of the turkey-tomato sauce mix in the bottom of each of the casserole dishes.
- Spread the ricotta cheese mix over this layer in each dish.
- Next place the noodles on top of the ricotta cheese mix.
- Sprinkle 1/2 of the cheese on top of each dish.
- Repeat layers with sauce, giant shells, and end up with mozzarella cheese and parmesan sprinkled on top.
- Bake at 350F for 30-40 min.
- You can also cook this for 10 min in the microwave and place in over about 5 min to brown.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 339g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 216||36%|
|Total Fat 24.07g||30%|
|Saturated Fat 11.3g||45%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 52.53g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g||15%|