- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 minced cloves garlic
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey (or chicken/mixed)
- 2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 can Great Northern white beans
- 1 can white corn
- 2 cans diced chiles
- 15 oz chicken broth
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- dash of tabasco sauce
- 6 oz shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Saute the onion and garlic in the butter and oil until soft.
- Add the remaining ingredients except cheese, and cook until piping hot.
- Place in individual bowls and garnish with cheese