A Nice Green Gluten Free Pancake!
These are great Hott or Cold. if they are Hott. Serve with Sour Cream or Mock Sour Cream if you're trying to watch your weight.
When they are Cold they are great to use in place of bread
- 3 Cups Spinach
- 3 Eggs (I use Egg Whites)
- 2/3 Ground Flax Seed
- 1/2 Cup Tomato - Diced
- 1/4 Tsp Nutmeg and Black pepper
- 1/2 Cup Cheese - Shredded ( I used Aged Orange Cheddar)
- Preheat a medium sized pan on Medium Heat
- Put the Eggs and Spinach in a blender.Blend til smooth
- Pour into a bowl and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- If a bit thin add a bit more Flax or if to Thick add a shot of Water.
- Pour a ladle full into your pan. When it starts to Bubble on the top.
- Flip. When Cooked through
- Serve Hot.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 59g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 54||55%|
|Total Fat 6.05g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 2.89g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.07g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||4%|