Get your vitamin E and Omega's. Also protein. If you are a clean eater, vegan/vegetarian,don't over worry about calories and fats. This is so healthy. I promise it won't turn into cellulite! It will do the opposite and clean the system. All things in moderation though. ;)
Use this recipe to replace dairy milk and (soy milk).
Shop around,you can buy almonds in bulk for pretty darn cheap and you won't have to buy that high $$ moisturizer anymore and worry if it's even working.
- Start with 1 lb. of shelled almonds(dry)in he blender. Blend till they no longer fall to the center.
- Add about 7 Tbs. oil of Sesame or Safflower oil. Both are wonderful oils. So I use both.
- Add about 3 c. warm water, blend at high speeds until frothy.
- Sweeten with a little dab of sugar or organic maple grade B syrup or whatever is handy.
- Then strain. ADD MORE WATER IF IT'S TO THICK TO STRAIN.
- Use any leftover pulp to make more milk (add more oil).
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 166g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 265||82%|
|Total Fat 30.81g||39%|
|Saturated Fat 2.11g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 8.65g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g||12%|