Cost per serving $0.09 view details
- 1/3 + 1 TBS whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 TBS cinnamon (who likes cinnamon?!)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda (*the âHip Chickâ says baking soda isnât used in macrobiotic cooking but she couldnât help herself in this recipe. I used it too!)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup Blue Agave syrup
- 3 TBS canola oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup fruit preserves (unsweetened is preferred)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. In a bowl, mix the flour through the salt.
- Add the syrup, oil and vanilla an mix until blended.
- Spray a 9â square glass baking dish with non-stick spray (or, stick to macrobiotics and rub with canola/corn oil).
- Dip a large spoon in water and press half of the oat mixture into the bottom of the glass dish.
- Top with the fruit preserves.
- Cover the preserves with the remaining oat mixture, dipping your spoon in water again to make spreading easier.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Allow to cool before cutting. ENJOY!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 23g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 37||42%|
|Total Fat 4.23g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0.38g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 11.24g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|