My best friend's mother would make this for us for breakfast when I would spend the night. I loved it then and still love it now. It is easy and a kid-friendly breakfast. I serve it with fresh lemon juice and powered sugar or jams or syrups or even peanut butter. Fresh fruit and bacon or sausage also compliments it.
- heat the oven to 500 degrees.
- mix the flour, milk and eggs.
- turn down the heat to 400 degrees and add the butter to a pan (let it melt but not burn).
- add the batter and bake for 20 minutes.
- it will become fluffy and airy. Serve quickly!
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 140g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 93||38%|
|Total Fat 10.5g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 4.99g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 26.95g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|