Cost per serving $0.61 view details
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- 4 large eggs, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (16-ounce) package powdered sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Arrange chopped pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until toasted and fragrant. Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees.
- 2. Stir together cake mix, 1 egg, butter, and toasted pecan; press mixture into bottom of a lightly greased 13-x9-inch pan.
- 3. Beat sugar, cream cheese, and remaining 3 eggs at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Pour powdered sugar mixture over batter in pan, spreading to edges.
- 4. Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour. Let cool 1 hour or until completely cool. Cut cake into 2-1/2 to 3-inch squares.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 96g|
|Recipe makes 16 servings|
|Calories from Fat 142||38%|
|Total Fat 16.23g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 7.92g||32%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 55.06g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||4%|