Geneva cheesecake (baked veal in puff pastry with cheese "Emmental" and "cheddar") Recipe
I love Swiss cuisine and want to share one of favorite recipes. Try the cake is delicious!
Recipe by Chef Alexandr Loktionov.
Cost per recipe $4.42 view details
- Ready flaky yeast dough - 250 g
- Beef (sirloin) - 90 g
- Bacon - 20 g
- Emmental cheese - 20 g
- Cheddar cheese - 20 g
- Onion - 1 pc.
- Egg - 1 pc.
- Vegetable oil - 1 hr. spoon
- Fresh dill - a few sprigs
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- For the sauce:
- Worcestershire sauce - 1 tbsp. spoon
- Soy sauce - 1 tsp
- Cream - 150 g
- Flour - 100 g
- Butter - 50 g
- Cut thin slices of veal. Salt, pepper. Fry the meat with one hand. Semi-veal Planes straws.
- Puff pastry roll out to one side to a piece of doubled. Cut it into two halves.
- Rub cheese on a medium grater. Shinkuem onion in small cubes and fry slightly in oil.
- Lightly fry chopped bacon into small pieces. Ensures that came out excess fat, but bacon is not turned into cracklings.
- Mix onion, bacon, cheese, meat. We spread the stuffing on one layer of dough and cover it the second layer. All edges of the pie smazivaem beaten egg, so they stuck together.
- 6. Bake the cake in the oven for 20-25 minutes at a temperature at 200oC.
- While the cake is baked, prepare the fat passerovku for the sauce. To do this, the boiling oil in a frying pan slowly pour the flour, stirring constantly with a spoon her. Need to get small friable lumps.
- Mix in a saucepan Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and cream. We put on the fire. Gradually add the fat passerovku in boiling liquid mixture until it acquires the consistency of the sauce.
- Vylevaem sauce on a plate, top placing a cake, decorate a dish dill.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 447g|
|Calories from Fat 867||61%|
|Total Fat 98.11g||123%|
|Saturated Fat 53.9g||216%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 105.12g||28%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g||11%|