Cost per serving $0.95 view details
- 1 lrg Cucumber, peeled, finely minced
- 1 lrg Green pepper, finely minced
- 1 lrg Tomato, finely minced
- 1 lrg Onion, finely minced
- 1 c. Tomato juice
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. Medium or possibly warm picante sauce
- Â Â Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine minced vegetables: green pepper, tomato, onion and cucumber in a blender. Blend till smooth. To mix add in liquid ingredients: tomato juice, lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil and picante sauce. Mix till well blended.
- Refrigeratefor at least one hour. Serve cool and garnish with additional minced vegetables on the top if you like.
- Yield: 4 1 c. servings
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 230g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 32||42%|
|Total Fat 3.63g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0.52g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 10.53g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||8%|