Cost per serving $0.01 view details
- 1 x Rolled boneless pork loin roast, (2-1/4-lb.)
- 1 Tbsp. Vinegar
- 2 lrg Garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cracked black pepper
- Â Â Vegetable cooking spray
- Â Â Sage, oregano and rosemary sprigs
- This is an easy way to infuse the pork with garlic. Thinly slice the garlic horizontally. Use a thin boning knife to make 1-inch-deep slits in the roast.
- Unroll roast, and trim fat. Reroll the roast, and secure at 1-inch intervals with heavy string. Rub surface of roast with vinegar. Make several 1-inch-deep slits in the roast, and stuff with garlic slices.
- Sprinkle salt and cracked black pepper over roast.
- Place roast on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Insert meat thermometer into the roast. Bake at 350 degrees for 2 hrs or possibly till meat thermometer registers 160 degrees.
- Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 3ounces).
- Serving Ideas : Garnish roast with fresh herbs.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 6g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 2||14%|
|Total Fat 0.19g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.03g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.5g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|