Cost per serving $2.65 view details
- 1Â 1/4 lb skinless boneless turkey thighs
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 head garlic separated, and
- Â Â individual cloves peeled
- 1/2 c. dry white wine
- 1/2 c. reduced-sodium chicken broth
- Season turkey lightly with salt and generously with pepper. In large skillet over medium-high heat, hot oil. Add in thighs and brown for about 10 min.
- Place turkey in slow cooker and add in remaining ingredients. Cook on MEDIUM to HIGH setting for 1 1/2 to 3 1/2 hrs.
- Remove garlic cloves from pot. Crush and return to juices if you like. Serve juices over meat.
- This recipe yields 5 servings.
- NOTES :
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 163g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 74||39%|
|Total Fat 8.23g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 2.12g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.28g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|