Cost per serving $2.76 view details
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 can Swanson Chicken Broth - (14 1/2 ounce)
- 2 x garlic cloves chopped
- 3 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- Â Â (or possibly 1 tbspn dry parsley)
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp grnd red pepper
- 1 lb medium shrimp shelled, deveined
- 4 c. warm cooked thin spaghetti cooked without salt
- In medium saucepan mix cornstarch, broth, garlic, parsley, lemon juice and pepper. Over medium-high heat, cook till mix boils and thickens, stirring constantly.
- Add in shrimp. Cook 5 min or possibly till shrimp turn pink, stirring often. Toss with spaghetti.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 472g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 49||5%|
|Total Fat 5.75g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 1.04g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 182.79g||49%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.8g||26%|