Cost per recipe $2.99 view details
- 250 gm sliced beef fillet
- 2 tsp garlic puree
- 1 tsp ginger puree
- 1 tsp chilli puree
- 1 Tbsp. stir fry seasoning1 tbs of oyster sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Kecap Manis
- 1 Tbsp. Kikkoman Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. peanut oil
- 2 Tbsp. minced coriander
- 300 gm Udon Noodles
- Marinate the beef in the garlic, ginger, chilli and sprinkle the sir fry seasoning over the beef fillet. Leave for 10 min.
- Have a pot of boiling water with a colander ready for the noodles to be blanched.
- Heat a heavy bottom saute/fry pan and add in the peanut oil.
- When there is a slight haze coming from the oil, add in the stir fry beef and sear very quickly.
- At this stage add in the oyster sauce, Kecap Manis, Kikkoman soy sauce and the minced coriander.
- Remove from the heat and keep to one side.
- Place the noodles in the boiling water for about 1 minute to heat through and toss with a little peanut oil and stir-fry seasoning.
- Place the noodles in your pasta bowl and spoon the beef stir-fry over the top.
- Garnish with coriander.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 273g|
|Calories from Fat 594||75%|
|Total Fat 66.51g||83%|
|Saturated Fat 19.87g||79%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.72g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g||14%|