Cost per recipe $1.79 view details
- Maida ( All purpose flour) : 11/2 cup
- Warm milk : 1/2 cup
- Yeast : 1 1/2 tsp
- Salt : 1 tsp
- Sugar : 2tsps
- Butter : 1 tbsp
- Sesame seeds : 2 tbsps
- For flax seed & garlic spread
- Powdered flax seed : 1 tbsp
- Shredded garlic : 2 to 3 tbsps
- Salted butter : 3 tbsps
- Finely chopped coriander leaves 1/2 cup
- Mix flour, yeast, salt , sugar and butter together.
- Add warm milk to it and knead for a while .
- Leave the dough in a greased bowl and let rise for one hour in a warm place.
- When the dough has doubled in size ,push it down gently and knead .
- Divide it into 2 parts and roll it .
- Spread 1 tbsp flax seed & garlic spread on it.
- Again roll it and cut into 4 equal parts.
- Place the rolls in a greased pan,sprinkle some sesame seeds on the top and leave it for another 30 mins.
- Preheat the oven to 180Â°C.
- Bake it for 30 mins.
- Serve warm and enjoy...
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 325g|
|Calories from Fat 985||79%|
|Total Fat 111.82g||140%|
|Saturated Fat 68.03g||272%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 52.65g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 9.9g||33%|